Hello all of you HalfStackers! I hope you all had a great week and are excited for this weekend! Even though the workweek is over, doesn't mean that you can't transition your 9-5 pieces into your weekend look. For example, dress pants don't have to be paired with just a collared blouse and blazer. Instead, they can work for a variety of weekend occasions. Try out a paperbag waist style for the most on-trend look. See my tips below on how to style the paperbag pant for the weekend:
1. Pair with an Off-the-Shoulder Blouse. Tuck in your favorite off-the-shoulder top to make these pants much more weekend ready. This pairing is right on trend, while still looking fun and flirty.
2. Add your Favorite Tee. A basic tee gets a polished touch when tucking it into these paperbag waist pants. Throw on a leather jacket and booties and you are set for the spring.
3. Incorporate Sneakers. White sneakers are chic and minimalist for the spring and look great with this style of pant. Just make sure you opt for a low-top style, so your pants can hit just above the top of your sneaker for a flattering and elongating look.
4. Toss on a Denim Jacket. To really make these pants wearable for running errands, brunch, or a sporting event, why not toss on a denim jacket? Denim jackets are a perfect topper for almost any spring look.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for all of the latest styling tips and outfit inspiration!