Hello, all of you HalfStackers! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day or has something exciting planned this weekend to celebrate the holiday! Today, I would like to share with you all another styling post and this one is featuring a weekend staple of mine- the band t-shirt. These tees can be found at a variety of retailors and these tips I'm sharing with you work for not just band tees, but any type of graphic tee, whether it has a quote or an image on it.
1. Channel your Inner Rocker. Pair your tee with some distressed jeans, cool boots, and a leather jacket to really evoke the edginess and rocker vibe of the band featured on your tee.
2. Add a Pop of Color. A lot of band tees, or just graphic tees in general, can come in some pretty neutral colors, such as black, white, and grey. However, adding a pop of color through a pair of pumps or blazer can really make your look standout.
3. Go for Shine. Add some jewelry and other metallic accessories from handbags to shoes that will make you feel like a rock star. Just be sure not to overdo it with shine by choosing 1 or 2 pieces at most.
4. Have some Attitude. With an outfit that features a band tee, you need to complete your look with some attitude. Be confident and wear your hair parted to the opposite side or try a bolder makeup look, as long as it doesn't compete, but rather, it should compliment your ensemble. Rock on!
5. Check out emilyehardt.com to get all the outfit details on my look featured above!