Hello all of you HalfStackers! Today, I am going to share with you a variety of ways you can style a holiday essential. This holiday essential can be worn for work events or for a family event. The essential I am sharing with you is a pair of plaid pants. These pants have a great print, as the print is not too loud, but still is showcased. They are a super flattering pant and are versatile. Here are some great tips on how you can style them:
1. Pair with a Blazer. Toss these on instead of your typical black or grey pants to give your 9 to 5 uniform of a blazer and blouse a festive touch.
2. Try Mixing Prints. You can definitely pair another print with these, as long as it has the same colors within it and is not too bold. For example, go with a blouse that has a very faint pinstripe or polka dot print.
3. Go for Sequins. Yes, you can add a sequin blouse to top off these pants, so long as the sequin compliment, rather than compete with the print. Try a sequin blouse with hints of gold and rose gold sequins.
4. Add Colored Pumps. To make your plaid really standout, go for a colorful pair of pumps that mimic a color within the pant. With these pants pictured, I would choose a red pair for a festive, yet put together ensemble.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com to see even more holiday looks and outfit inspiration for everyday!