Hello everyone! I don't know about you, but each day continues to get colder and colder in the Chicagoland area. So, it was time for me to style this gorgeous fuzzy long cardigan, as it is both super warm and super stylish. The color is soft and gorgeous for the winter all the way into spring and it is super soft, so you can easily dress it up or dress it down. Below are my 5 tips on how you can style this gorgeous cardigan:
1. Wear with Jeans. You can add this to your favorite pair of jeans and tee combo to incorporate a bit of texture and a ton of warmth.
2. Pair with Leather Leggings. Since this cardigan is super long and dramatic, it is sure to pair great with some leather leggings. It will cover your backside and you won't lose your shape, as the leggings are very fitted.
3. Try with a Body-con Dress. Dresses can be hard to wear in the winter, as it is freezing! However, this cardigan provides enough warmth and looks ultra chic when tossed over a dress.
4. Go Monochromatic. An all pale pink outfit?! Yes! This combination is sure to be fashion forward and flattering. When you are wearing a single hue head to toe, you are sure to create a streamlined effect.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for more outfit inspiration and styling tips!