Hello HalfStackers! Today is Friday, so you all know what that means...another installment of my How to Style series! The piece that I will be showing you how to wear in a variety of ways is a zippered embellished jacket. This jacket is a go-to of mine for the fall and is edgy, yet totally wearable. Below are my 5 tips on how to style it or any other embellished leather jacket you may have:
1. Swap your blazer out. Instead of wearing your tried and true blazer to work, next time try out a leather jacket. A leather jacket with embellishments, like this one pictured, is sure to keep your look professional, yet interesting.
2. Wear it with a dress. Edge up a pretty dress by tossing this jacket on. The seaming on the garment nips in your waist, while looking chic when layered over a dress.
3. Go for a casual look. The most effortless ensemble? A leather jacket, cool tee, jeans, and some heels. The embellishments speak for themselves, so little accessories are required.
4. Mix and match. Bold prints look great on top or bottom when paired with an embellished jacket. Just be sure to offset this bold combination with neutral and simplistic pieces.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for even more outfit inspiration with this leather jacket!