Hello everyone! We are rapidly heading into the holiday season, as Thanksgiving is already next week! Now is the time to start stocking up on essential pieces to mix and match to easily create gorgeous holiday looks. Velvet pants are a must for the holidays, as they look lux, yet are wearable for a variety of occasions. Below, I share my tips on how you can style a pair:
1. Go Monochromatic. The velvet pants pictured above are black, so why not try a head to toe ensemble using just black garments? This kind of look can be super chic, as long as you vary the textures.
2. Add Some Sparkle. Toss on your favorite sequin blouse with these pants to really dress them up. Just be sure to keep the rest of your look simple from your shoes to accessories.
3. Look Lux. Add a furry jacket (whether it be real or faux) to top off these pants. This combination reads expensive and festive!
4. Dress Them Down. I am a firm believer in getting the most wears out of a single garment (if you follow my blog, then you already know that!), so why not wear these pants for more than just a festive party?! Try them with a basic tee and cool leather jacket or a chunky sweater and cute booties for a perfect daytime ensemble.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for even more styling inspiration featuring these velvet pants!