Hello HalfStackers! It is Friday...finally! I don't know about you, but this week felt like it took forever to go by. Maybe that is just because I was so excited to share with you today's How to Style article! Today's post is all about the fall floral tunic. The one pictured below is from Loft and is on sale today, so be sure to click here to be directed to my latest post on emilyehardt.com where you can also find the link to shop this top. Now, let's get to those styling tips:
1. Top off Dress Pants. This tunic is the perfect pairing to dress pants, as it has so many colors and is a statement in itself. I love this tunic paired with burgundy dress pants, as that combo just screams fall to me.
2. Tuck it in. This tip doesn't just go for tucking the tunic into a skirt (even though that look is super chic!), but it works for anything from dress pants to denim. Tuck the front of the tunic into your pants to define your waist, so your shape does not get lost.
3. Be Groovy. The print in this tunic is very 70's inspired, so why not go full force for the 70's with your entire ensemble? For example, a pair of culottes, whether they be denim, suede, or anything in between, look cool. Just be sure to offset the 70's vibe with a modern piece, such as pointed toe pumps.
4. Throw on a Vest. Vests are having a HUGE moment right now, so you'll be right on trend if you toss one over your tunic. Choose one in a neutral color to keep your outfit from being too busy.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for weekly styling inspiration and tips!