Hello all of you HalfStackers! Today I am excited to kick off the weekend with another styling post. This time, I am featuring a suede moto jacket from TJ Maxx. I love that this jacket is suede and teal green, which is right on trend for the fall. You can style a suede jacket, whether it be cognac, black, or this beautiful teal color. Below are my 5 tips:
1. Pair with Black. Whether you have a suede jacket in a teal color, black or cognac try to wear it with an all black ensemble. It offers a twist on a classic pairing, since the texture is unique.
2. Toss it Over. Throw it over your shoulders with anything from a tee to a dress for the ultimate cool-girl take.
3. Play with Proportions. Since these suede moto jackets are usually cut a little boxier, then pair it with something sleek on bottom. Whether it be a fitted pencil skirt, skinny jeans, or body-con dress, then you are sure to look styled.
4. Bold on Bold. While this jacket is a standout piece, you can always pair it with another bold garment or accessory, as long as it is not overwhelming. For example, you can easily style a suede jacket with a leopard print pump OR denim with zippered accents OR a statement necklace, but not all together.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com to see several looks featuring this gorgeous suede jacket! Follow me @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, as well as @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.