Hello all of you HalfStackers out there! I have officially jumped on board with fashion sneakers. Typically, I am not sporty with my style; however, I have been inspired by street style looks lately and decided to add a pair to my wardrobe. The sneakers pictured below are by Adidas and you can find the link to shop them on my blog: emilyehardt.com. As for now, let's get started with my 5 tips on how to style sneakers:
1. Wear to Work. Sneakers and dress pants? Yes, sneakers AND dress pants together make such a cool look for the office. My favorite pant style to wear these with is a skinny ankle length dress pant, as it shows off the shoes and creates a streamlined effect.
2. With a Dress. You can totally rock your sneakers with a dress, as long as you choose the right one. I would suggest a dress that comes right above or right below the knee, preferably something a bit fitted that your can layer a cool bomber jacket over.
3. Add Leather Leggings. A totally chic, yet comfortable way to style these sneakers is with a pair of leather leggings. The leather adds a glam touch, while not competing with the sneakers.
4. Try with Joggers. If you want a more casual take on the sneaker that is still fashionable, then try pairing the sneakers with a pair of jogger pants. Whether they are sweat pant material, denim, or silk, you can totally rock these shoes with your favorite pair. Just be sure to add more sophisticated touches like a leather jacket or blazer and some dainty jewelry.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com to see even more inspiring ways to wear your sneakers for the fall!