Hello everyone! I hope you are all ready for a fabulous weekend that is being kicked off with another How to Style series. Today, we are focusing on a key color for the fall: teal. Teal is being used in anything from clothing to handbags to shoes, like the ones pictured below. So, why not add a pair of teal pumps into your wardrobe for the fall? Trust me, the color is a bit bold, yet completely wearable, as seen in my 5 styling tips below:
1. Pair with burgundy. Both teal and burgundy are hot hues for the fall, so why not wear them together? The best way to do so is by wearing a print that encompasses both colors and by adding a shoe, such as the ones above, to your look.
2. Dress up your casual look. Jeans, a leather jacket, and casual tee is the perfect go-to outfit for the fall; however, why not try stepping up your style by adding these fun heels?!
3. Add classic pieces. These heels look great when paired with blazers, skinny ankle pants, and simple pencil skirts. They totally add some fun to even the most classic garments.
4. Try them with shorts. You can still wear shorts into the fall, as long as you pair them with fall-like pieces, such as these teal pumps. On top, try a sweater or fur vest for a glam touch.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com to see the many more ways you can style these heels into your wardrobe! Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest all @emilyehardtblog. Also, follow @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!