Hello all of you HalfStackers out there! Today I am excited to share with you another styling article. This week, we will be focusing on how to style a timeless essential-the leopard print flat. I love leopard print on accessories from shoes to handbags, as long as it reads grown up. For example, a real or faux calf hair leopard print looks lux and adds major style to any ensemble. Below are my top 5 tips on how you can style a pair of leopard print flats:
1. Style them with all black. All black reads chic when paired with a pop of leopard prints. Just be sure to vary the textures, such as including leather, knits, and even woven materials to create an interesting monochromatic look.
2. Try them for a date night. Instead of wearing your typical stilettos on a date, opt for flats that are both comfortable and fashionable. They still read sexy, like heels, since they are a fun print and, if you choose a pair with detailing, stand out and are eye catching.
3. Wear them to work. Work attire can get to be drab and dull; however, when you pair your tried and true black dress pants with these flats, you are sure to be the talk of the office for all of the right reasons.
4. Pair with bold colors. Bold hues for the fall, such as burgundy, magenta, and teal share the spotlight when paired with leopard. Just be sure to keep things from getting too wild by adding neutrals to these pieces.
5. Be sure to visit emilyehardt.com for more outfit inspiration! Also, follow me @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, as well as @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!