Hello all! Wow, this summer just seems to keep flying by! However, that doesn't mean that we can ease into transitioning our wardrobes from the summer to the fall season. Denim and culottes are super popular right now, but will also be right on trend for the fall. So, why not have the best of both worlds and combine the two into one fashion forward piece? Enter the denim culotte jumpsuit. If you are unsure of how to style this piece, then look no further because here I am revealing my 5 styling tips for this cool-girl garment.
1. Layer it! Yes, this piece is great on its own, but when it become chillier, you can definitely layer a crisp white shirt under it to add some warmth and interest.
2. Add a little edge. Toss a leather jacket over your shoulders and pair with a cool pair of black booties for a look that's modern and up for anything.
3. Make is casual. While it is still warm out, you can pair this jumpsuit with a pair of chic sandals and a simple crossbody bag for daytime shopping, errands, a picnic, or anything in between.
4. Dress it up. A pair of pumps in a metallic hue and a bold statement necklace will take this piece from day to night. When it gets a bit cooler, toss on a sequin blazer or cropped fur jacket for even more lux touches.
5. Check out emilyehardt.com for more styling tips featuring this denim culotte jumpsuit!