Hello all! This week, for me at least, has flown by, so I hope the same goes for all of you Half Stackers out there! I am definitely ready for the weekend and am eager to share with you this week's featured How to Style garment. The garment that I am sharing my tips on how to style is a pair of cropped kick flare pants. Below you will find the many ways to style this trendy style of pant:
1. Work them at work. These pants are made from a material that is easy to dress up for work. To tone down the boldness of the pant, be sure to incorporate neutral colors and patterns, as well as structured piece, such as loafers.
2. Take them out with you. That is right, you can totally make these a date night staple. When paired with a lace and/or leather top and pointed stilettos, you are sure to turn heads.
3. Make them weekend ready. Toss on a black tee and a leather or denim jacket and you are sure to make these ready for the weekend. Accessories to incorporate into this kind of look would consist of a cross-body bag, dainty jewelry, and cool sneakers.
4. Don't shy away from color. You can always pair another fun hue, such as a magenta with these pants, as long as you tone down the rest of the outfit. Try a magenta colored top tucked into the pants with a black belt, bag, and shoes for a look that's bold, yet put together perfectly.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for even more outfit inspiration! Also, follow @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Follow @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for even more fashion stories!