Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I am excited to show you the many different ways you can style a black and gold clutch for your weekend ready ensemble. Whether you are going out to dinner, having a night out with the girls, or something very formal, you can definitely incorporate this piece into your outfit. Here are my 5 tips that you can apply to your wardrobe:
1. Pair with jeans. Sure you can dress this clutch up, but why not get back to basics and add it to your go-to tee and dark wash jeans? A leather jacket and cool booties can be incorporated for the cooler months.
2. Carry the clutch alongside a formal gown. If you have a wedding you are attending or a gala of sorts, then this clutch is sure to be a statement and will dress up your gown beautifully.
3. Use it for a night out. Do you have a date planned with your significant other? Well, definitely throw on your favorite jumpsuit or dress and add this clutch to carry all of your essentials.
4. Contrast your look. This clutch is definitely edgy, so you can pair it with a ruffled top or flowing dress to make the look much more interesting.
5. Check out emilyehardt.com for weekly outfit inspiration and follow @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, follow @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!