Barbie Barbie Collection

Barbie Collection : Get to your Local Walgreens Now!

Thursday, August 18, 2016 FashionablyDesired


So if you are anything like me, you probably love the color pink and you loved playing with Barbie dolls as a kid. I loved everything about Barbie dolls their hair, makeup, and clothing it was just always super fun playing with them and I enjoyed every moment of it . Oh and did I mention Pink is my absolute favorite color !




When I saw that Walgreens was coming out with a Barbie Collection, I was so excited! I mean for one this stuff is super cute and me being 23 years old I seriously love everything! I mean it doesn't look like kiddie makeup bags lol which is good because I still want things that are tasteful! The three makeup bags offered in this collection are amazing and are a great size for traveling! I will be traveling within the next month and these babies with be coming with me, I plan on showing what's in my makeup travel bags so keep an eye out for that!






Also can we just have a moment to look at this brush set and how cute it is, The brushes are super soft and I love the way that they have been designed. Pink , Black , and White are 3 my favorite colors, Pink being the first. So the fact that stripes were incorporated into the collection makes my heart so happy. I probably will keep these on display for a while , if I ever have it in me to use them lol.



Additional to what I have shown here there are makeup items that are included in the collection , which all of you can find at your local Walgreen's! So make sure to go checkout this collection before it's gone. The Collection is London Soho New York, and I always love their products so I'm sure you will as well!



Did you pick anything up from the Barbie Collection? If so what did you get , and what were you most excited about, let me know below!

Wanna see more Fashionablydesired? Follow me on all my platforms below!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fashionablydesired/


Snapchat: @Fashionablydes - (you will be the first to know what I'm posting about next!)

Youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/mzprettycarter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form