astrological signs Howard Beckman

Self-Discovery: Letting the stars light the way…

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 Jen Gordon

Shaking up your astrological view!
You really aren’t alone … Every time you check your horoscope or discuss the meaning of life with your friends over a bottle of Pinot Noir. You, like many are looking for meaning and answers.

Even in ancient times, dating back as far as 15,000 to 20,000 years, we humans were interested in the meaning of existence and why we are here. Great studies and sciences have been developed to study our outer and inner worlds and how they relate to one another.

Are you interested in discovering more deeply about yourself and your place in this world? Maybe you have read spiritual books to help you learn more, or have purchased a psychic reading or tried meditation to navigate your way?

A very interesting spiritual tool that I came across recently is called Indian Astrology, also known as Jyotish, or what is referred to in our western world as Vedic astrology.
Vedic astrology originated from the Vedic Scriptures, it is a universal and timeless healing tool, and is known as one of the most time-tested and oldest systems of astrology in the world.

I learned of such a tool when I came across Vedic Astrologer, Howard Beckman, covering his extraordinary story of strength in a previous column. Howard overcame a heroin addiction, drug trafficking, and a 2.5 year Thai prison sentence to then move on and heal his life. Rising like a phoenix from the flames he transformed into a very gifted spiritual teacher.

I knew I personally had hit lows, but this guy had beaten even the toughest of odds …. I had to learn more about his teachings… 

So, on a fall day at a busy Starbucks, I found a quiet corner and received a powerful and exciting Vedic Astrology reading from Howard. First, he began with a contextual and pertinent ‘overview’ of Vedic astrology.

He then quickly turned my astrological world upside down when I came to realize that in Vedic astrology I was an entirely different sun sign than I was taught to this point. And to top it off, I was a totally different moon sign too. Like astronomers, Vedic astrologers use actual astronomy as its basis.

I have to say, I loved this information! I had never really identified with my western astrological sign, and as Howard walked me through my different personality traits, gifts, as well as a few of my challenges, it really began to resonate.

Not only does Howard take you through the basics of “you” as you may or may not know it. He goes through your life time-line and points out pertinent energetic themes present. His insights act as almost a cosmic GPS or guidance system to help navigate the sequential segments of your life.

I found this to be extremely helpful in planning my future goals and dreams, and more importantly check if what I was thinking and feeling about my life was in line with what he saw. He offered suggestions about my health and diet that were also interesting and intuitive.

If you are curious about Vedic astrology, or you are looking for confirmation and answers about your path and the life path of those you love, make sure you look Howard Beckman up. He will turn your understanding of astrology upside down with an intuitive, powerful and helpful view into you and your world! Call 1-352-629-3156 weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time or visit http://www.vedicworld.org.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form