2015 hairstyle beauty blogger

Perfect Sassy Curls with Civello Salon // Michelle Swoons

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 Michelle Landriault

Civello Salon is becoming my go to place for hair care information & style ideas. Deron Edward of Civello's Chicago north ave location, helped me get the perfect long sassy curls. I've been trying to achieve these long perfectly sassy curls at home for ages, and I could never figure it out until now.

Watch me get some Sassy Wassy Curls, and see you YOU can get the same ones at home too!



Deron used a couple Aveda products that really changed my routine on how I do my hair now at home. The Aveda Volumizing Tonic helps me hold my curl with all the movement in the world. You spray this on your hair while its wet and comb through it/style as usual with the blow dryer etc. When you use your hot tools the tonic helps your hair's volume and curl-ability!

I also use a great leave in to help with the tangles and the heat styling. I need some damage help from all the processing and blonde I've been throwing in my hair, so this Damage Remedy has helped me to replace some of the proteins that are lost in my hair.

He finished the look off with my all time FAVE Air Control and Light elements, which he explains that he uses the same way he would use a serum! These are great finishing products, and they all smell so amazing. I am in LOVE with Aveda now.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form