beauty blog beauty blogger

Soothe Massage Opens in Chicago

Friday, November 20, 2015 Michelle Landriault

\

Soothe Massage just took all the hard parts out of getting a massage. Are you not too comfy getting naked at the spa? Do you have too much work to do, and not enough time for yourself? If you said yes to any of those questions, then this little baby is for you.

I checked out the new Soothe Massage App that just came to Chicago over the summer. I was a little nervous at first because I've never ever had a massage, let alone had one in my home... but now I cant imagine having it any other way! The app booked my massage therapist based on what I wanted, what I was comfortable with, and around MY schedule which was really nice.  My therapist was so nice, and she came prepared with everything. It was so comfy, and I didn't have to lift a finger.




I wasn't too sure also about massage etiquette so I had no idea if I was supposed to be naked or not, haha! She was so awesome at explaining to me that this was all about how you feel and what you're comfortable with. I also liked that they came to the comforts of my own home and set up shop right in my living room, it was like having a spa in my house.

If you don't have the time to pamper yourself I really encourage you to check out soothe, they have some amazing professionals on their team that and there for you. They have everything available from couples massages, to sports and deep tissue. It was so relaxing, and honestly everything that I needed. My therapist even had some relaxation music on her phone! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form