care hacks

HSM x Not A Size Zero Pinterest Hair Hacks

Saturday, November 14, 2015 Denise G

Hey guys! I scoured Pinterest for some hair hacks to share with you guys. Check out the hacks that work and the hacks that didn't! Love these kinds of videos? Let us know by giving it a thumbs up.



 1. Powder and the Boar Bristle Brush
This hack just didn't work for me. It seemed like it put more powder on my pants than on my hair. It's very messy and it really didn't put enough powder on my hair for it to get the grease out. I just used a regular Johnson's Baby Powder.

2. Powder, Powder Brush and a Boar Bristle Brush
This is another variation of the previous pin, so I thought I'd give this one a try as well. This one work a tad better than the first one. The powder brush allowed me to apply a good amount of powder,  but still be able to manage and manipulate where it would go. This hack didn't work for me though since I have really thick and greasy hair. 

3. Dryer Sheet and a Paddle Brush
This has got to be one of my most favorite hacks I did for my hair. All you need is a dryer sheet and paddle brush and you're good to go. If you're paddle brush is one that has beads on the ends it'll be a little hard to push the dryer sheets through, so use a comb to help you. I love this hack because It helped in taking some of the grease away and my hair wasn't as flat after! If you're wondering, I used the Great Value brand of dryer sheets

4. Twisted Hair and Flat Iron
For a lazy with dreams of having styled hair, this is a great hack for you! Make sure to grab a bigger section of your hair if you want a looser curl. You'll run a flat iron through the twisted hair. I used the Lioness Beauty Bar 1.25" Ceramic flat iron. I'll be doing a full review on this flat iron soon! I feel like this would be best for those wider flat irons so it irons more hair at one time, but it curls really fast, so it really doesn't matter. I held on each section for about 30 second each.  

5. Clip on Hair
Another great and fast hair hack for styling is clip on hair. It can be extensions or bangs, clip on hair just adds volume and create a new look in just seconds. Watch the video and check out how I used my NOW Luxhair by Sherri Shepard. They have a lot of colors to chose from! If you're interested, make sure to check it out here!



I hope these hair hacks helped the lazy girl in you. Let us know which one worked for you and which didn't; and if you have any other hair hacks I should try, leave them in the comment section below!

Stay happy,
Denise




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form