beauty blog review beauty blogger

Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist Review

Thursday, October 08, 2015 Michelle Landriault

I've recently been trying some new skin care again, and this Josie Maran Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist  has really impressed me. Josie Maran is known for her Moroccan oil infused items, but all-in-all hydrating is her game plan. This facial hydrating mist is $38.00 and comes in a luxurious glass bottle with a rose gold cap.



The mist is basically something that you will use after cleansing your face, but before you put on your skin care serums and moisturizer; it preps and hydrates your skin. I love to use this as my first step before my skin primers and makeup also, it makes my makeup look so much better and apply so much smoother.


I got a flawless application whenever I used this, and I could even spray in on my brush first to help blend out my foundation better! I would use this in place of anywhere that I would have used my MAC fix+ spray. I really like this, and I'm so happy I got it! I can see myself using this as a staple in my collection, AND replacing my fix+ forever. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form