2015 hair care color proof

Hair Masks For Long Locks

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 Michelle Landriault

Don't be fooled by the title, I'm sure if you have shorter hair these masks will also work for you! I, for one, have long tired hair that has been through a lot in the last few years. So, keeping my stability and integrity of my hair is really important to me. Since it's longer you are more prone to damaging things like breaking, split ends, etc; learning how to protect your hair against some of that will be your saving grace.

Here's the deal with my hair... 

Before


My hair is thin and fine, it's also long (FINALLY!) and color treated. I have some damage and dryness due to heat styling and the color treatments etc, so I have to be really careful when treating my hair. I've also made that mistake of putting too much protein on my hair, it just goes to show that too much of a good thing is also bad for you.

I've found a couple of great masks and conditioning treatments I do at home that really help my hair "get it together." I've also noticed that my hair tends to freak out a bit between seasons as the weather is changing, so I know that these masks will help me keep my hair in shape during those crazy Midwest changes. Here are a couple masks that have really helped in my regime, are you ready for a change too?



Topganic makes some really affordable and power packed masks for at home treatments, these babies are $12.00, and perfect for your pocket book. I personally love the smell of them, and what they treat. Try out this amazing Split Ends Treatment for those girls who don't have time for a trim!



Are you a busy girl "on the go" like me? If so, you are going to love this next mask! Color Proof invented a mask that literally takes all the fuss out of at home conditioning treatments. This SuperRich Daily Intensive Moisture Treatment is perfect for just a quick in the shower mask that you can use almost daily. For me, I would use this baby a couple times a week just as my conditioner and I could tell a major difference in my hair just after a few uses. You only need to leave this on for a few minutes and Voila! You're ready to go. This is $34.00, and I've only found this at my local salon.




Are you ready for some magical salon quality treatments at home? Last but certainly not least is this amazing Phytokeratine Extreme Mask, this high powered baby is available at Sephora. I swear this is like the unicorn of all hair masks, if you could only feel my hair after using this you would be blown away! By using this mask you are helping your hair get healthier and healthier, which means less trims, less salon visits, and less heat styling. I don't know about you guys, but when my hair is happy and healthy I don't even need to heat style it. I can just let it flow in the wind and it looks superb. This mask will transform your hair over time so wave goodbye to all your problems ladies, mama is here to help. This retails at Sphora.com for $59.00.

After









































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form