arden Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden for the Win // Michelle Swoons

Thursday, September 10, 2015 Michelle Landriault

This fall Elizabeth Arden is turning its heels from its original Red Door classic look to a new edge for 2015. The new Golden Opulence collection has some amazing new products that would look amazing on anyone young to old. The timeless beauty and class that is the Arden brand just got a hip new bunch of goodies that I couldn't wait to sink my skin into. 
The entire collection includes a Lip gloss, Eyeliner, Eye-shadow quad, and a highlighter trio for the new contouring trends. The highlighter is a radiant 3 tone illuminator that is great for a natural glow, it also has optical diffusers which soften the look of fine lines and imperfections. Often times mature skin don't always use a highlighter with any shimmer due to the looks that it provides to the skin, but this Arden invention is amazing even for you ladies!

I'm a huge fan of the eye-shadow quad as well, the colors are amazing and have a beautiful shimmer and sheen to them. Right now, in the fall with all the hustle and bustle of the kids heading back to school, the leaves turning colors, and the smells of fall starting to hit the air... I'm reminded of my childhood and heading back to school. I remember my mom taking me make-up shopping for the first time when I went into high school, and from that moment on I was hooked. She, of course, started me on her favorite brands, and Arden happened to be one of them. Everything about this brand is total nostalgia for me, I remember my mom with her beautiful red door themed items on her make-up stand, and my matching little cases. 
I'm super excited for this launch because for me, the brand stood out as something that was geared toward older more mature skin, but honestly I was so wrong! They have some beautiful and timeless classics that are great for everyone, which makes this so versatile and ready to use. Anyone who's looking to try some good 'ol fashion great products with a hip edge to them should definitely check out this brand this fall!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form