chicago plus size fall 2015

Plus Size Fashion: Fall Booties

Friday, August 28, 2015 Michelle Landriault

Its time for some fall must have boot options for the Plus Size girls out there. I don't know if you have as much trouble as I do finding shoes to fit me, but sometimes its a real pain in the BUTT! I need wideeeeee calf boots, and wide width boots to fit my large size 12's.


Even to find short booties its a problem for me at times, they either don't fit my actual foot... or sometimes they are too tight around the ankles and/or calf area. Man oh man, if I knew then what I know now, the world would be different for me. To your success my pain was your gain! Here are some of my top picks in fall booties for my plus size babes out there. Enjoy!


Fall Must haves Plus size Boots


Dr. Martens faux boots
infinityshoes.com


Shootie
torrid.com




Studded boots
torrid.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form