#summer beauty

Summer Hair Hype

Thursday, July 09, 2015 Michelle Landriault

I don't know about you guys, but I've put my hair through some serious stuff this year. I try to be as gentle as I can, but some days I need to add some heat or bleach it up a bit. I'm not saying that's good for me, but I really try to be on the ball when it comes to my hair.



Lately I've been using a couple things that have helped make my hair feel so much softer, and healthy. Check out my newest picks for some summer hair care! My first love of the week is this Giovanni repairing line, so far I've been using the serum and it makes my hair feel like an instant boost of healthfulness.



They have a lot of great items in this line, I encourage you to check it out, for the price this is a win-win situation. I've also been giving these little hair moist touch up towelettes. They are like little wet naps for your hair that you use to help re-style your du' for the next day. I'm still on the fence about this one, I'll let you guys know for sure how I like it in a few more tries. I really like the idea and how easy these are to use. They claim to be super moisturizing, which is what I really liked about them. My hair is color treated and usually a little frizzed out or kinda dry with the summer, and by day 2 or 3 its usually pretty bad. I used this once to see what would happen, and I didn't find that it was super nourishing or anything like that. So, we'll have to see how this goes, I could have been having a bad hair day...
















I also have been trying these Scalp Sensation Brushes from Revlon, these were sent to me so I haven't been able to find a place where they are selling them online yet, but I've seen these at Walgreen's and Walmart's around the Chicago-land area. I really like this brush, it seems similar to "the wet brush" type of feel. I have a lot of troubles with knots in my hair, so its important to have a good brush to help with that battle.



































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form