Grace Valerie Moscow

Artist on the Rise: Grace Valerie

Friday, June 12, 2015 Tyronita Bell

Moscow born pop singer Grace Valerie is a force to be reckoned with. The talent was discovered by Grammy Award winning and former American idol judge Randy Jackson. “I always sing and tell people how I feel, and it’s the truth of our lifestyle. I love to experiment with different sounds.”



When asked what it feels like to be discovered, and mentored by Randy, she answered, “ It feels incredible. It’s actually indescribable. When someone like Randy, amazingly talented tells you that you’re deserving of the talent. I’m really blessed…”

Grace’s versatile sound is derived from her personal experiences. “ I’ve seen so much diversity. I have traveled so much throughout the world. I’m able to mix nationalities and cultures; and make it work for my fans anywhere around the world, and kind of be unique in what I do.”

The 23 year old admits that it wasn’t the easiest moving to the states. “ It was hard in the beginning, a huge difference. I spent my whole life in Moscow.” “ I had to get familiar with the city, and the people, the culture.” “I wouldn’t trade it for the world!” she added. “ Not having my close people here, sometimes it was lonely…sometimes it was hard. While back home my family, close friends helped me out…” Other than that my life changed for the best! I met a lot of incredible people famous people, producers. This is an opportunity I will not get anywhere else.”

The singer says that her number one goal to achieve in her career is to win a Grammy. “I’ll work my hardest to make it happen.”

In addition to her incredible voice, Grace is also a graduate from the University of Economics in Moscow, Russia. “It helped me a lot with my music business.” “Definitely a plus for my career.” The singer looks to artists like BeyoncĂ©, and Madonna for their knowledge of the business. “ Not only are they creative, but they know what they want.”

Outside of music the singer enjoys cooking. “Nobody complains!” the singer added. She also explained how she is excited to test the waters in Hollywood. “I’m really getting involved with acting.”

The gorgeous songstress is definitely one to keep an eye out for. He talent is undeniable. Grace’s single “Magic” is available on iTunes now.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form