beauty get ready with me

Get Ready With Michelle!

Thursday, June 04, 2015 Michelle Landriault

Hey everyone! Its time for a little "Get Ready With Me" video. I made a nice simple summery look the other day that I wanted to share with the class. I had a blast working with a fellow Halfstacker #influencer, miss Perry Fish of Alluring Chicago.


Whats on my face? 
Skindinavia Spray Face Primer
L'oreal Magic Lumi primer mixed with Mac Prep +Prime in yellow radiance. 

Foundation & Concealer- Clinique new Beyond perfection foundation + Concealer blended out with my Beauty Blender. 

Too Faced milk chocolate solei bronzer as contour with my Real Techniques brush. 

Laura Mercier highlighter (New just came out) used my Charlotte Tilbury brush 

Brows- Sephora brow pencil in Taupe and brow stylist drugstore brow gel in blonde. 

Lancome Blush with It cosmetics blush brush

EYES: 
Smashbox 24-7 primer 
Mac paint pot in lets skate 
Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow palette that I MADE! Clean brushes are ANTONYM Cosmetics **I am obsessed with these 

Eyeliner is BareMinerals duo from a kit I got longgg ago, I don't even think they sell them anymore :( I love this liner I can get THE PERFECT WING with it. 

Primer is Lancome (not my fave) and mascara is Tarte 

Lips is Clinique colour and primer together, I cannot remember the name on this one but I'll get it for you guys if you want it :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form