contour pallet lorac 2015

Beauty Buzz: Lorac's New Collection

Friday, June 05, 2015 Michelle Landriault

Lorac is one of my all time favorite companies when it comes to my Make-up obsession. They have the best products for their price point, their shadows are so buttery and highly pigmented... honestly not a lot of companies come up to par in comparison. I own all the eyes-shadow palettes and they were worth every penny. The only ones I have in my artist kit are the Lorac pro pallets, and they are all I ever need most days.
Well this summer you're in for a real treat. Lorac is releasing some mini's of their old pro's and a pro contour kit that is bound to blow your mind. I cannot wait until the contour palette releases on June 14th online, and June 28th in stores. I can guarantee that I'll be the first one in line at Ulta
Some of these eye shadow colors that are in the Matte Pro and the Metallic Pro might be similar shades to what is in the Pro 1 and Pro 2 pallets. After examining them, there are some colors that I recognize from the larger palettes that I already own. So, if you already have the Pro's 1 and 2 you can probably skip these little mini's I have pictured here. 
Buuuuuttttt this contour pallette and Brush are calling my name... can you hear it? "Michelle Michelle Michelle come for meeeee". Here's a little info on each for your viewing enjoyment. 

  • Pro Metallic/Metal (the grey one) has 8 shades packed with everything you need for a shimmery metallic look. This is a Ulta Exclusive item, and it will retail for $28.00
  • Pro Matte (the black one) has also 8 shades with all matte textures made for the girl who wants that red carpet look. This will be available at Ulta, it doesn't say if its an exclusive item though, so you may be able to get this other places where Lorac is sold. This is also retailing for $28.00.
  • The Pro Contour comes with a exclusive pro brush and will retail for $45.00. This contains matte AND shimmer highlights which is SUPER exciting to hear. (Not any other pallets on the market have that right now.)  The contour palette officially launches online at Ulta.com on June 14th and in-stores at Ulta on June 28th.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Contact Form