beauty chicago

Lolla-spa-looza : Red Door Spa Pop-up Shop

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 HALFSTACK MAGAZINE

Last year was my first Lollapalooza experience, and what an experience it was.  Other than the $250 I forked out for a ticket; tired feet, aching muscles, and less than festive hair was the price I paid for three days full of great music.  It was honestly one of the most amazing weekends, so I am not complaining, but what’s a good music festival without a little pampering?



This year, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa has us covered!  From July 25th to August 3rd, the dream team of Red Door Spas is helping festival goers get revived and ready at the pop-up Lollashop, 108 N. State St. 

The following “speed services” are available to choose from!
Mini Mani / $10
Pony, Braid & Bun Bar / Complimentary
Hair Tinsel, Feather or Quikkes Extensions/ $20
Chair Massage / $10
Cooling Oxygen Blast / Complimentary
Collagen Eye Treatment / $10
Makeup Refresher / Complimentary
Lip Facial / $5

I decided to get a head start on my Lolla preparations with a little bit of pre pampering this past weekend!  My first express spa service was a cooling oxygen blast with Britta.  I had never had one or even heard of it before, so of course I had to try it out!  The combination of pure oxygen and a refreshing serum created a cooling affect that was surprisingly relaxing.  Sunburned and sweating more than any human should…ever?  I definitely suggest this service as a mid-day pick-me-up!

If you have been preparing your festival outfits since before last year’s Halloween costume, then you want your look to be on point!  A mini manicure with Dee Dee and a color hair extension applied by Martina, were the perfect final touches.  Now, I just need my floral-printed skirt, a lacy crop-top, and my pair of Deena & Ozzy boots (yes, I’ve been planning too) and I am good to go!

Check out these services and more for yourself this week, July 29th-July 31st, 11:00am to 2:00pm and August 1st–August 3rd, 10:00am to 4:00pm.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form