beauty beauty products

Jabu’she’s Moisture Mask

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 Sophie Magdalena

With the harsh winter we have had here in Chicago, it is only natural that my skin became very dry.  Thanks to Jabu'she's Moisture Mask, I was able to restore moisture back into my face.  

Danielle's blog post photo Screenshot2014-03-25at3_zps5a6888b3.png


































I highly recommend using this mask if you have dry skin and are in need of a quick fix.  This mask is recommended to be kept on overnight.  I only used it for the minimum 15 minutes recommended, since my skin is prone to irritation from the use of certain products.  The mask caused absolutely no irritation and I plan to attempt an overnight use next time!  

BONUS!  The mask is also anti-aging and is designed to smooth fine lines and can be used 1-2 times a week.  

Purchase yours today by clicking HERE.

- Danielle Hazekamp
Beauty Editor


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form