at home fitness beach body

T25: A Sneak Peek

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

Stella Quimby of Halfstack Magazine gave a "go" at the new T25 workout videos as presented by the Infamous Shaun T of Insanity.... 

"We have all seen the commercial with superfit and superactive Shaun T jumping around telling you that all you need is 25 minutes, 5 times a week to look like him! Well, yes I fell for it; does it work? Let me answer that now. I have his Insanity workout DVD' s and this is literally a condensed version of insanity in 25 minutes so I wasn't overly pleased that I paid for a WHOLE NEW workout DVD set when I could have just shortened the Insanity DVD's."


Image belonging to beachbody.com


Check out Stella's full review of the DVD collection in the Winter Issue of Halfstack Magazine, set to go live on December 17th. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form