Arch Apothecary beauty

Go Glam with Arch Apothecary

Thursday, December 19, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

It's the holidays!  Not only are there presents, lots of food and time well spent with loved ones, but let's not forget the seemingly endless list of holiday parties to attend!  And I don't know about you, but I love going glam for the holidays!  Curls, makeup, eyelashes..... the works!  

Sure, I can do all of these things myself, but it's Christmas!  Why not indulge a little and let someone else do all of the work?! 

Arch Apothecary is a beauty, brow and style bar located in Old Town.  I had the opportunity to visit the boutique and it is incredible!  Offering a wide array of services including waxing, makeup application, lash tints and blowouts, there is absolutely something for everyone to enjoy.  




I had the pleasure of getting my eyebrows waxed by one of the brow experts on staff.  No exaggeration here, my brows have never looked better.  They even took the time to measure where my brows should start and end in proportion with my brow arch.  The bonus?!  No usual redness afterwards, typical with waxing. 

I also received an amazing blowout!  I'd recently cut 6 inches off my 'do' and was a bit concerned with how a blowout would look on my newly short hair.  Not to worry, it looked and felt great!  

Arch Apothecary is the perfect remedy in helping you prep for all your special occasions, or hell... It's Christmas.  Treat yourself!  You deserve it!   



1359 N. Wells St
Chicago, IL  60610



- Danielle Hazekamp
Beauty & Events Blogger 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form