beauty products Beauty Trends

Just a Spoon Full of Sugar with Sugar Cosmetics

Friday, November 08, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

Every woman wants to feel beautiful.  Every woman wants to feel flirty, sweet and sassy.  And every woman wants to walk into a room at least once, and have everyone stop and stare.  What is holding you back?  

Wouldn't it be superb to find a way to immerse ourselves in all those things that makes us feel beautiful?  

Sugar Cosmetics is for the girly girl with a fondness for the delightfully sweet, a dash of delectable and a pinch of enchanting.  Brought to you by Sugar Brand, who's been spreading the love for years with their girly, sporty and yet whimsy footwear designs, Sugar Cosmetics encompasses the same youthful quirkiness we've all grown to love.  




Sugar Brand generously delivered a handful of cosmetics for me to sample and from the moment I emptied the contents of the bag on my bed, I was smitten.  Glittery eye shadows, glossy lip products, liquid eye-liners, bronzers, mascaras, tinted lip balms and more.... I was in heaven.  Lured in by the quirky, eye-catching packaging, I began my journey in making myself over.  




Now, I happen to be a total girly girl who loves all things makeup and high heels, but I'll be honest in admitting that it's not often I get to sport the "done up" look.  I immediately dove into the Berry Tinted Lip Balm because lip balm happens to be my favorite beauty accessory, so much in fact, I never leave home without it.  This is by far my favorite Sugar Cosmetic product to date, providing perfect moisture with just the right amount of color!  This luscious treat comes in 4 fabulous hues!


Berry Tinted Lip Balm


I tried the liquid liner, mascara, eye shadows, bronzer, cheek colors, eye liners and kept going until I made my way through every last sample sitting on my bed.  And if you're thinking that I looked liked Mimi from The Drew Carey Show when it was all said and done....  don't be silly, I tried different looks until I landed on my favorite!  A classically simple look using the Sugar Liquid Eye Liner in Midnight on my lash line, the Sugar Sweet Cheeks Cheek Color Stick in Rosy Posy just below my cheek bones, the Double Wink Duo Mascara in Carbon Black to give my lashes volume and length, the most neutral color in the the Skinny Dipping Eye Shadow Palette on the inside corner of my eyes as a highlighter and of course topped my look off with my favorite Tinted lip Balm.



Me - Sporting my fave Sugar Cosmetic look



Sweet Cheeks Cheek Color Stick in Rosy Posy








  
Double Wink Duo Mascara in Carbon Black & Line-A-Licious Felt Tip Liquid Eye Liner in Sailor

What I love most about Sugar Cosmetics is that everything is long lasting and long wearing and all of the lip products are filled with the tastes of sweetness and sugar.  The "taste and smells like sugar" concept in each of their products left me feeling young and sassy again!

From sugary lip scrubs, shadow palettes, roll on shimmers, cone shadows, duo lip habits, glittery eye shadows and more.....  Sugar Cosmetics is fun and flirty with just the right smidgen of classic beauty.  And with prices ranging from just $5 - $20, these fab cosmetics are too good to pass up!  With Christmas just around the corner, stock up on all the goods for yourself and all the beautiful ladies in your life.  And just think....  New Year's Eve celebrations are just around the corner as well and the glitz and glam of Sugar Cosmetics is perfect to complete your alluring looks.


Take a look at a few more Sugar Cosmetics products here and click on the image to shop!



Shop Sugar Cosmetics at your local Kohl's Department Stores and online at Kohl's and don't forget to Like Sugar Brand on Facebook


- Sophia Sanchez

Like Halfstack Magazine on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form