altneraVites celebrity

alternaVites: Easy and Convenient!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 Heather

It's that time of year where we tend to drink too much and overindulge.  Between the cocktail parties and family dinners, we're sure to have our fair share of 'one to many nightcaps!'  And filling our frames with the essentials to keep us going are more important than ever... 



Recently, I had the opportunity to sample alternaVites, a unique vitamin packet that require no water and melts on the tongue. Unlike your regular multivitamin that may be hard to swallow, alternaVites is a quick-melting multivitamin and mineral crystal that leaves a lasting impression upon your body. Favored by the stars of House of Cards, America's Got Talent, Dexter and Drop Dead Diva, alternaVites is a celeb secret that improves skin, nails and hair and provides all of the benefits of a multivitamin,  without the hassle of a pill – it is a high quality vitamin powder that the user can take on the go. Great for the immune system, alternaVites slip in a purse or pocket and provide 23 essential vitamins.  They can also be poured on yogurts and smoothies for a quick vitamin infusion.



When I first tried altneraVites I was surprised at how appealing the mixed berry flavor was. To me it tasted like a Flinstones vitamins, and those were my absolute favorite as a kid! It took a bit of time for me to get used to how much of the packet I should take at one time.  Sometimes I would pour too much of the crystals in my mouth and the powder wouldn't dissolve as easily.  It's up to you to decide what amount works best for you!  When I figured it out, the alternaVites packet was easy to stick into my morning routine.  I even tried mixing one into my yogurt and it was delicious.  I would definitely recommend this amazing alternative to the standard multivitamin.  



Do your kids have a hard time taking vitamins?  alternaVites is also available for kids!  

Keep the vitamins, lose the pill!  

Check out their website for more information: http://www.alternavites.com/ 

-Heather Blazek 
Like Halfstack Magazine on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form