Boots chicago

Tsubo Footwear : The Most Comfortable Shoe You Will Ever Wear!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 Teresa Espinoza


Being the shoe aficionado that I am, I jumped at the opportunity to preview Tsubo Footwear’s Fall/Winter line! I had the chance to get an up close look at these one of a kind shoes both in women and mens styles. They come in a variety of styles that meet every need this season. What really makes these Tsubo Footwear stand out though? Comfort! I have a shameful amount of shoes and am a true shoe addict. Take it from me; the comfort of these shoes is unmatched! Nowadays it’s extremely difficult to find a shoe that is both stylish and comfortable at the same time. Yes ladies, you’re not fooling anyone, those 6-inch heels are not comfortable! It’s something I’ve come to grips with and I think many women have as well; sometimes we have to sacrifice comfort for style. Well that's just not the Tsubo Footwear way! They believe anyone can make an attractive shoe, but to make it comfortable and stylish is their passion.



With Tsubo Footwear, painful shoes are out the window! You get the style and comfort all together. My favorite Tsubo Footwear style? The Tayla! It’s a versatile “shootie” that works great during day and evening. It has a 4” stacked leather heel and is the most comfortable shoe I have ever tried! And believe me, I’ve tried a lot. Tsubo Footwear is second to none when it comes to comfort and that’s all due to their state of the art design and technology. The inside of these gorgeous shoes have dual density foot beds with memory foam and latex pods. The lining is Dri-Lex® which gives them added support and comfort.



Guys? I haven’t forgotten about you. The men’s styles come packed with the same comfort design. My favorite Tsubo Footwear pair for men this season? The Mens Winslow II. The Winslow II is a boot that actually wears like a sneaker and is just as comfortable too! My boyfriend was lucky enough to score this pair and he absolutely loves them. This boot can be dressed up or dressed down with no problem. 



Still not convinced? Try Tsubo Footwear out for yourself! Check out the Tsubo Footwear Fall/Winter collection online or at you’re nearest Nordstrom!


Teresa Espinoza
Fashion Editor
Halfstack Magazine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form