Cancer awareness Color Sense Collection

Tame Your Tresses with Ouidad!

Monday, October 21, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

We are all familiar with the brand Ouidad, correct?!  And for those of you whom have never heard of it, come out from shadows of the caves you've been living in and jump on the bandwagon for some of the best hair care products out there.  

Ouidad, the "Queen of Curl," and the pioneer of the curly hair industry, opened up her first salon in the United States in 1984 catering exclusively to women and men with curly hair.  Since then, she's become an industry leader and has trademarked her cutting and styling techniques and created a specialized line of award winning hair care products, creating and instilling confidence in curly and wavy haired people everywhere.  

And just in time for the cold months which tend to dry out our wave-ilicious tresses, Ouidad has launched her new Color Sense Collection.  This new collection preserves and protects against fading, so color is never flat nor dull.  The collection, consisting of a secret formula "Color Lock Complex," includes a shampoo, conditioner and a Shine Boosting Color Extender treatment which nourishes, shields, enhances vibrancy and extends the life of color.  All three of these products work together to gently remove mineral deposits and product build up that leads to premature stripping of color.  The result is shiny and radiant hair!  

















































































































I managed to snag a sample of the collection for myself and for those of you whom don't know me, my hair, is what I like to call, naturally frizzy.  I was not blessed with the naturally voluminous and bouncy curls (thanks mom and dad) I always dreamed of as a kid.  Instead, I was left with unmanageable, frizzy, dull, flat and lackluster waves.  It's always been a bit of hassle in finding products that work in providing my hair some vitality and life, but I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised at the results provided to me by the Ouidad Color Sense Collection.  After just a few days of usage, my hair felt soft, supple, and my waves actually looked naturally tamed and intentional versus the usual kinky, yet matted lion's mane I was used to.  I still didn't get the volume common in bouncy curls I was hoping for, but in Ouidad's defense, my fine locks would need a miracle worker!  However, given my positive results, I can only imagine the transformation this trio would provide someone with truly luscious curls!  And with the holiday season coming up, it's the perfect time to treat yourself to some deserved primping for all those upcoming holiday parties.... and don't forget, Ouidad makes the perfect gift for all of your wavy haired loved ones as well!  Shop Ouidad today!  

PS... Did you know Ouidad was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2002?  The very illness that took her mother's life?  Having made a full recovery, Ouidad has vowed to never let her recovery be the end of her battle!  Did you know that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month?!  Help make a difference with Ouidad by supporting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® through OUIDAD - Curls For A Cure®  in which Ouidad will match every single donation dollar for dollar until they reach one million dollars!  To date, Ouidad and her supporters have helped raise $$445,323.90.  So help make a difference by making a contribution today.  Remember that every little bit helps if it means we come one step closer to finding a cure!  To learn more about Ouidad's efforts to raise awareness, please visit her website HERE.  

Find Ouidad online and on Facebook!  

- Sophia Sanchez
Like Halfstack Magazine on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form