beauty products cc cream

OLEHENRIKSEN Perfect Truth CC Crème: A Review

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

Hey Halfstack readers….I’m back!!! 

If you are a beauty addict like me, then you have already tried BB creams.  Well, I am here to inform you about the next big thing in beauty, and that is CC creams!  The main difference between the two is that CC creams are designed to color correct, whereas BB creams are used to hide blemishes.  

I had the opportunity to try out OLEHENRIKSEN Perfect Truth CC Creme!  Not only does this cream even out my skin tone while I'm wearing it, but it leaves my skin looking great even after washing it off at the end of the day!  This CC cream is a light weight formula unlike any of the BB creams I've used in the past.  





And with Fall & Winter just around the corner, we mustn't forget to continue our skin protection regimens from the sun.  Even with the colder days ahead, the sun continues to emit harmful UV rays that are a danger to our faces!  This cream has you covered!  Offering optimal year round sun protection, it also includes ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant, and UVA/UVB sunscreen to ward off environmental aggressors and counteract the signs of premature aging!  This CC cream is lightweight and is formulated with 5 sources of Vitamin C to illuminate, protect and perfect in one easy step!  


Instantly PERFECTS: 
   Illuminates with light-reflecting pigments
   Diffuses flaws and sheer illuminating coverage
   Nourishes with sodium hyaluronate and ceramides
   Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF


Over Time CORRECTS
   Brightens, fades dark spots with 5 sources of Vitamin C
   Reduces redness and calms with green tea extract
   Minimizes lines with Tripeptide-5
   Prevents free radical damage with ferulic acid, a power antioxidant


I'm still so impressed with how well this stayed on throughout my day.  On a normal work day, I rarely have the time to prime my face before foundation and with this, I don't need to.  I call this a win in my book and highly recommend it to all of the Halfstack readers!  And at only $36.00, there's no excuse not to pick yours up today!  Available at Sephora & OleHenriksen.com.  

- Danielle Pulak
Like Halfstack Magazine on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form