Apparel Brands

Fall Fashion Spotlight : Leather Look For Less

Monday, October 07, 2013 Teresa Espinoza


Designer brands are difficult to say no to. Items like Givenchy boots, Kenzo sweatshirts and much, much more are what women dream of. When you realize the dent it will make in your bank account, it becomes a little bit easier to say no! I’ve become more of an online shopper as time has gone by and the reality is that online shopping has so much more to offer us than your typical local store. I search online shops high and low to find the best designer looks for less and in the process end up finding some hidden gems. Choies.com is one of them! They have a huge inventory of items from jackets, coats, shoes, dresses and accessories both for men and women.  The best part is they have new styles up weekly! The options are endless. All their items are made to order, which makes each item special. They ship worldwide at a really low price as well, which makes it one of my favorites. I’ve been able to find many different designer looks for less at Choies.com and other items that are just great in and of themselves.

 
Choies has just about everything you’ll need this fall. This season, as with most fall seasons, leather is a big trend. More specifically, leather jackets. A great leather jacket is a staple piece in my closet and should be for everyone! Men and women both! They’re so versatile and look amazing for a night out or even just to run errands paired with jeans. Leather jackets can be expensive and maybe you’re just not in the market to spend that much on one piece. No problem. 





Check out this amazing jacket from Choies.com that I styled. I paired mine with a fun feminine skirt to offset the rough edge the jacket gives and finally my favorite platform boots. It’s become my new favorite “leather” jacket in my closet and that’s including the real leather jackets I have! So cool and super easy to wear. Choies has endless faux leather jackets so make sure to check them out for your fall wardrobe!



How to snag my look:

Biker Jacket – c/o Choies, can be found HERE
Skirt - Akira (old), try a similar one HERE
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Bootie HERE

- Teresa Espinoza
   Fashion Editor 
   Halfstack Magazine

Like Halfstack Magazine on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Instagram

Contact Form