aging Aging Backwards

Jackie Silver: A Sneak Peek

Thursday, September 12, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

Wouldn't it be wonderful if instead of getting older, we could maintain our youthful appearances throughout the course of our lives?!  As a kid, teenager and even into young adulthood, taking care of my skin was the furthest thing from my mind.  So much so, that I remember thinking to myself many times how much I hated having to remove my makeup and wash my face at the end of each day.  Moisturizing, exfoliating, cleansing, etc......  It seemed like wasted minutes that could be better spent sleeping, watching tv... anything was better than going through the motions of those mundane, daily tasks.  

Good thing Mom's incessant lectures on the importance of taking care of my skin stuck with me however, because despite my incredulous views, I did as I was told even long after I moved away from home.  Mom was right....  and I am ever happy that I listened and took care [and continue to do so] of my skin.....  I may not be able to hang on to my youth forever, but I won't give up without a fight!  

Halfstack's beauty guru, Danielle Pulak had the opportunity to sit down with beauty expert, Jackie Silver, who's methods for maintaining beautiful skin is in her creative solution coined, "Aging Backwards."  In this exclusive interview with Halfstack, Silver spills the beans on how to keep your skin looking healthy for years and years to come...

.... When do you think the proper age is that a woman should start an anti-aging regimen?  

..... We start aging the minute that we are born.  Therefore, girls in their teens should be thinking about how they are going to look at 40.......  









































For 
Danielle's full article and interview, check back with Halfstack on September 17th when our Fall Issue goes live!!  

- Sophia Sanchez
Follow us on Twitter



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form