artists autographs

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 Heather

Comic books. TV shows, and movies united at the Wizard World Chicago Comic Con. It went from Thursday August 8th until Sunday August 11th, and was held at the Donald's E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont (Chicago's up and coming area). Big name celebrities such as Stan Lee, Norman Reedus, and even Lou Ferrigno were present to meet with their fans. The only catch with the celebrities was that you had to pay extra to take a picture with them, to get their autograph, and for a "meet and greet". 
Unfortunately, I was not able to get a pic with any celebs or attend more than one day, but I did have the pleasure to go on Sunday, and it was a blast! I made my way through the con and briefly said hello to some of the celebrities at their booths (hellos were free!), gazed at the amazingly talented artists and comic vendors, and posed for pictures with fans dressed like superheroes, and video game/movie characters. It was a fan boy's dream, but I was just excited to walk around the Con, look at everything, and just be a part of it.
It was my first Wizard World experience and I would definitely go back again next year. If that makes me a nerd...then so be it. 


The Con!


The Terminator. 

The Joker from Batman.

Fighter Pilots. Star Wars style.

AHHHH...Sand People.

Tonto from The Lone Ranger.

Artist Vendors.

POW! Comic Art.

Norman Reedus...Stealth I know.


To find out more information on up and coming Wizard World Comic Cons please visit their website: http://www.wizardworld.com/

- Heather Blazek
Like Halfstack Magazine on FACEBOOK
Follow us on TWITTER

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form