budget finds budgetfinds

The Fashionista - Summer Essentials On A Budget

Monday, July 22, 2013 Sophie Magdalena

I think my newest obsession above every other social media platform has become Pinterest.  I can honestly spend hours scrolling through the never ending fashion feeds, delectabe recipes, DIY projects and of course the beautiful scenic images of places I can only hope to visit some day throughout my lifetime.  


A thought I'm sure, at some point, has crossed the mind of every woman on Pinterest, "I wish I had an endless supply of money to fill my closet with all the amazing fashion finds I've pinned to my Pinterest board - The Fashionista."  

Well worry no more, Halfstackers.....  I've put together a list of my favorite Pinterest finds that will surely add some pizzazz to your Summertime wardrobe without breaking the bank! 

Target Xhilaration Sharkbite Tank ....  Throw this on over your swimsuit top before you head to the beach or pair it with a cute pair of yellow or hot pink shorts and your favorite summer wedges to dress it up a bit!  


$17.99
The Mint Fringe Necklace from Seven & Co. Boutique.... At only $15.99, you can't go wrong with this adorable fringe necklace from Seven & Co. Boutique.  


$15.99


H&M Top with Studs and Rhinestones....  Dress up with a pair of satin black shorts and a sexy pair of red stilettos or dress down with a pair of jean shorts and your favorite pair of Toms.  



$24.95
Tilly's Full Tilt Floral Zip Front Corset....Throw this on underneath a flowy tank for that effortless, casual summer look.  



$17.97


H&M Short Shorts..... Pair these sassy shorts with a bold and colorful top that is sure to turn some heads! 



$19.95


Pocket Studded Boyfriend Tee from Seven & Co. Boutique.... My favorite pick....  From Seven & Co. Boutique, this casual tee is splashed with a bit of sexy with the studs on the front pocket.  This is perfect for a day of shopping with girlfriends or for a night out if paired with the right skirt or your favorite pair of skinnies...  At only $24.99, snatch yours up today...  before they run out! 



$24.99


Floral Crochet Jute Wedge Pump from Charlotte Russe....  You can't go wrong with these.  I've purchased many pairs of shoes from Charlotte Russe...  From stilettos to flip flops - and for the price, they are a great deal.  I even have a few pairs that have outlasted many of my higher end brands....  




$25.00


Apricot Ruffle Top Jade Maxi Dress from Modern Vintage Boutique.....  Before you bite my head off and pose the question... "how is $52.00 for a maxi dress a summer steal?!"  Sure, you might be able to go to a slew of other stores and find maxi dresses for a lot less, but having purchased an item or two from Modern Vintage Boutique, I can attest that for the quality and the originality of the pieces....  $52.00 is a wise investment!  Before you write me off and say I'm crazy... just peruse the website.  I promise, I won't lead you astray!  


$52.00

So get to shopping ladies....  tune in next week for some more of my favorite Pinterest finds.  

- Sophia Sanchez 

Follow Halfstack on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM & PINTEREST  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form