cowboy boots fashion

Tony Lama - Western Style

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 HALFSTACK MAGAZINE

I’m quite a stickler when it comes to my shoes. Scratch that, I’m really really picky! I am your quintessential shoe addict.  So when I received my Tony Lama boots, I was beyond excited to have a glance at my first real pair of cowboy boots! Believe it or not, this shoe collector has only ever owned one pair of cowboy boots and those were pretty short lived.  



The Tony Lama pair that I now have the pleasure of owning is from their Black Label, which is one of the more fashionable lines in their collection! They are the Tan Saigets Worn Goat boots and what attracted me most to these was the worn in look. I absolutely love that they don’t look shiny and new. It definitely makes for a more fashion forward look. I have my shoes, now, what to wear them with!



My suggestion is wearing it with something really delicate and feminine to really offset the grittiness of the boot itself. Think floral prints or even a short ditsy skirt! I styled mine with a chambray button up and a short white skirt.  Running errands and doing some furniture shopping was a breeze with these boots. They were so comfy and gave my outfit that pop it needed! 



Tony Lama makes numerous boots for both men and women in a variety of styles. One of the best parts is that they are made here in the wonderful U S of A! So take a dip this season and check out these amazing boots that never go out of style. Visit TonyLama.com to check out their latest styles including my pair!

Stay Stylish, 

Teresa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Contact Form