These super warm temps are helping me break out some of my favorite spring and summer pieces lately. One piece that I buy several variations of not matter the season, is a jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are the most effortless, yet chic pieces to own and wear for almost any occasion, as they come in a variety of shapes, colors, and fabrications. I am sharing with you my five tips on how you can style jumpsuits this summer!
1. Elongate Your Look. Choosing a pair of shoes in the same hue as your jumpsuit will elongate your look even further. As seen in my look above, I chose a pair of navy sandals, since my jumpsuit is mostly navy.
2. Layer it Up. Jumpsuits act as the perfect basic to layer upon. I love tossing on denim jackets, vests, and even a leather jacket on with a jumpsuit to give it a different vibe each time I wear it. Easily, you can change up the overall styling by just adding another layer!
3. Personalize It. My favorite way to really up the cool factor of any ensemble that I am styling is by adding personal jewelry and accessories. For example, I layered two of my favorite necklaces in the look above to add my own personal touch.
4. Keep the Look Minimal. When you are styling a jumpsuit, it always looks chic to keep you jumpsuit look minimalistic by not overdoing it with jewelry and other accessories. A cute cuff and simple necklace are sometimes all you need.
5. Visit emilyehardt.com for the latest styling trends and fashion tips!
Follow @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, follow @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!